One of our goals at Leveltec is to develop and provide high quality solutions for the mining, shipping, rail, and building industries.
Mining regulations differ in every country and while many parts manufactured by our European brands adhere to Australian standards, we have partnered with manufacturers to adjust the design of products for our market.
One of these partnerships was with Foxtam to develop the ANZELR – A din rail or panel mounted current sensing relay dedicated for earth leakage monitoring in conjunction with a Core Balance CT. This part has specific features to meet the requirements of the Australian and New Zealand mining and quarrying market.
The tried and tested electronics used in the ANZELR are not a new development. The co-branded Leveltec/Foxtam ANZELR is modeled from existing proven designs used throughout the UK in the rail, water and minerals market over the past 50 years, with enhancements for suitable use in the Australian and New Zealand market.
The Leveltec/Foxtam ANZELR benefits:
- Compact design makes installation for retrofit markets an advantage
- Compliance upgrade for existing relays in underground mining equipment and panel mounted power distribution
- Simple design with dual fail-safe relay output and device LED indication status for output state, supply healthy and fault detected
- Single tool commissioning via analog dials time (25-500mS) and trip current (50-500mA)
- Local and remote resetting of relay as standard
Foxtam are a British manufacturer of control panel and switchgear products for the BMS/HVAC, railways and transportation, clean water supply and sewage treatment, telecommunications and PV solar installation industries.
Compliance – AS/NZS 2081: 2011
Control Voltages – AC Relays – 24, 48,110,230,400, 415 & 440VAC, AC/DC Relays – Combined supply 12,24 & 48VDC
CTB Sizes – 35, 70, 120 & 210mm internal diameters (phase current 70-2000 Amps)