Rail Technology you can count on
- Decades of experience in joystick manufacturing
- Optimal combination possibilities of our joysticks and handles
- Perfectly matched to the work environment
- Delivery of individual units or series production
- Top quality and long service life
- High availability thanks to a worldwide dealer and service network
- Specialization in individual solutions according to customer wishes
Rail Controllers, Joysticks and Local Service
Joysticks are widely used in the railway industry to operate the control of travel and braking functions. With main line trains, regional trains, trams and subways, countless numbers of people and goods are transported each day. Safety above all else plays an essential role. Therefore, the reliability of our technology is worth its weight in gold.
- Multiple option for friction brake and or resetting function
- Special units with hall sensors, mechanical reset blocks and positive break contacts
- Mechanical and capacitive dead man
- Development of ergonomic designs
- Resistance to Water ingress and UV radiation
- Australian & New Zealand Service repair overhaul Centre
Spohn + Burkhardt controllers and joysticks are manufactured specially for the railway sector are durable and designed to provide error-free operation for a service life spanning multiple decades.
The special FBS travel and braking controller for the railway sector. It is distinguished by its modular ergonomic design and resistance to water ingress and UV radiation, which make it very durable.
The multi dead man function, partly mechanical-electrical, partly with capacitive sensor and evaluation electronics, is dependent on the handle shape.
Spohn + Burkhardt also produce custom joystick solutions. A combination such finesses as mechanical reset blocks, multiple detents and numerous positive break contacts.
Joysticks are also used in the railway sector. The basis for this in most applications are usually our jack-of-all-trades ST0, VNS0 & NS0-FSA. They are based on our intelligent modular system and can be produced in standard or custom solutions. Metal gears and metal cast drive blocks make them extremely robust and fit for purpose.
Leveltec as the Australian and New Zealand Distributors of Spohn + Burkhardt Gmbh offer OE servicing of master controllers. Our factor trained technicians offer service repair of existing master controllers as well as contracted partners to maintain the asset for its service life.