Enclosed DC Isolators
- Comply with AS/NZS 5033:2014/Amdt 2:2018 *
- 2 Pole, 3-Pole, 4 Pole, 6 Pole
- Enclosed and rated IP66
- Lockout handle for 3 padlocks
- UV and weather-resistant design for outdoor use
- Certified for use on Solar Power Systems
- Available for 1 and 2 MPPT
- Ambient temperature +70/-25 degree Celsius
- Stainless steel screws for enclosure cover/lid mount
- Tested and Certified to AS 60947-3:2018 AS/NZS IEC60947.1:2015 Utilization category DC-PV2
DC Isolator (Un Enclosed)
The MERZ DC Switches are specially developed for the DC area switch disconnectors. They are specially designed for use in the field of photovoltaics. The product range includes series that can safely carry a current of 16A to 160A and safely switch off and disconnect generator opencircuit voltages up to 1500VDC. The switches are available for front and bottom mounting and they are approved by IEC 60947-1 / -3, CCC and UL508i.Download Brochure
DC Isolator Covers
The BSH range of roof top solar isolator covers are manufactured in Australia by Leveltec. The Isolator cover allows for multiple installation positions and suitable for direct installation in the sun. It further protects the isolator from impacts.
- compliant to AS/NS 5033:2014 including amendment 2
- Complaint to Clean energy Council Guidelines
- Kitted for seamless installation with MDC10 solar isolators
DC Isolator Conduit Kits
When installing the DC cables to the roof top isolator it is important to provide the correct level of mechanical protecting without compromising the ingress protection.
This solar conduit kits for the MDC10 solar isolators are supplied with two pre-cut lengths of black flexible conduits, cable gland end caps, conduit clamps and fasteners in a easy to handle bag you can take onto the roof.
Simply slide the conduits over the incoming and outgoing cables, trim the end cap and terminate the solar cables through cable glands on the isolator. This ensures the maximum ingress protection of IP66NW is maintained and your covered for mechanical protection. When ensuring the cables are kept up off the roof, screw or bolt off the conduit clamps and flip the clamp over for a premium installation.
Solar conduits 10-50mm, clamps and end caps are available for purchase in bulk 50m rolls.Download Brochure Buy Now